We got a bargain 2 night stay as a B&B deal. The hotel was very good, staff helpful, room spacious and clean, with excellent views!
There were several comedy moments - the best = breakfast, the waiter who was not dissimilar to Manuel, offered additonal itmes to be cooked, that were not on the menu (always smiling). 25 minutes later, full of apologies (still smiling) came back with a burnt peice of paper explaining that the chef had accidently dropped down the back of an appliance! Re-took our order with the "additional" items (still smiling) and returnd 10 minutes later with a completly different breakfast (still smiling). How could we do anything but smile back and enjoy this comedy moment.
Hotel was great - leisure facility top drawer and at the price I have recommended to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales