I have no idea why reviews of late for this hotel have been bad. My wife and i stayed for one night and found the hotel, its staff and facilities out standing. The staff go out of there way to be nice and make you feel welcome. One particular blonde lady (sorry i didnt get the name) on reception booking us a taxi to go via a cash point and then asking us about our evening the following day (we went to see biffy clyro) was a nice and personal touch and made my wife and i very comfortable.
The only slight complaint i would have is although the food is very nice its quite over priced.
Other than that we would highly recommend this hotel and would like to thank all the staff for our pleasant and relaxed stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales