My wife & I stayed for a 2 night mid week city break in March. Our top floor room was very comfortable with a fantastic view over the bay towards Penarth. Although bathrobes were not there as expected when we arrived, a quick phone call promptly sorted this omission out.
At £170 per night (B & B basis) you don't expect a true luxury hotel to charge an extra £5 at breakfast for a decent choice of cooked items. Apart from the cooked breakfast (bacon , sausage,tomato etc) everything else cost extra !! For example do "Eggs Benedict" really justify such a surcharge.
When we realised that this hotel is part of the P-H chain, we understood as they are basically a 3-4 star hotel chain mainly geared to coferences & events.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales