We stayed for two night on the 25th and 26th Jan and whilts the hotel facilities lived up to the billing the service didnt.
ON arrival no one asked us about wake up calls or papers they just seemed keen to get us up to our room and out of the way.
A simple sandwich before the Theater then proved to be a problem as it took 40 mins to arrive leaving us 5 mins to eat it before dashing out of the door. Not only that we order a Ham on white and a Chicken on brwon to reciecve Ham on Brown and Chicken on white Ciabatta!!
Breakfast was the same four of us on a table askd for Coffee we got two pots of tea! and teh breakfasts werent right either with one missing Mushrooms and the other with a fied egg rather than scrambled.
It needs to improove in my view to maintain a 5 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Prestigia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales