lovely hotel situated on cardiff bay. the view over the bay is stunning, breakfast and rooms lovely, just what you would expect from a 5 star hotel. the highlight of my stay was watching the starlings dance over the bay just before dusk. thousands of beautifuly dancing birds.
the signage in the hotel left me lost, looking for the spa, it wasn't easy to find.
would highly recommmend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales