We had a group of 5 rooms, with 7 of us staying.
We got upgraded which was excellent. Rooms were spacious and very quiet.
Issues with heating over the night and the room was unbearable. We had to open the sliding door and keep it open with a piece of the room furniture!
I would say this hotel is 4 star, definitely not 5.
No fridge/mini bar. We rang for ice, and nothing ever arrived.
Spa was lovely. Pool and spa pool was excellent.
Would stay again, but wouldn't pay rack rate!
Get a good deal and you'll feel like it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales