This hotel has good service, good rooms-
All of which you expect for this price tag and a 5 star venue. I was very disappointed after travelling down the private spa lift to find the spa was very basic with a sauna, steam room and then a cold water pool. No jacuzzi, hot tub or anything particularly special
I somewhat expected this Spa to trump other hotels particularly given the efforts the hotel goes to (private lift, gowns etc).
The service was excellent, rooms were large with a great view, balcony was a bit disappointing given the dividing partition between rooms (very close to other rooms).
I would visit again- but not sure of the price tag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales