“does what it says on the tin”
Review of Bellini's Express St Davids - CLOSED

Bellini's Express St Davids
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Llandaff
Reviewed May 12, 2013

visited at 6pm on a saturday evening. Most restaurantss within the St Davids 2 shopping arena were busy and the food appeared reasonable on the menu. The place was heaving as many clientele were having pre show food withing the centre due to close proximity of CIA. We had to wait approximately 10 minutes for a table and this was explained politley as we perused the menu outside. The service was prompt , food portion was good , well presented and good value for money. THis is an ideal place to grab a lunch , or an early evening meal before going to a show or night out . I wouldnt go for an intimate evening or special celebration as its located in a shopping mall and can get noisy, but for fast service , good quality food without paying the earth i cant fault it

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very good service, recommend starter bruschetta which was excellent. Slightly hidden in menu details is that many of the main pasta/risotto choices are available as a starter!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food was very good with a few vegetarian options available. Service was good and we didn't feel rushed to leave our table at the end of the meal. Inexpensive and a good choice for a pre-show meal. If there is an event on at the nearby CIA I'd recommend booking as it became busy very quickly just before our show.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went here as a very large party for my husbands 40th birthday. The staff were all very polite and service was excellent. The meals were outstanding for presentation and taste you just couldnt fault it. At the end of our meals,One of the staff brought out a plate with a mini cake/pudding on it and written on the plate in chocolate sauce was happy 40th birthday. I had no idea they were going to do this which was a lovely finish to a lovely meal. I made my reservation over the phone. I will most definately be going back here.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Been there last month for the first time (never appealed to me),when in a hurry to go to a show.
Express alright...Horrible food,no taste whatsoever,yuck.
So,if you want to be disappointed,go there...lol

1  Thank PaulineDavis