“One word=EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Llandaff
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went here as a very large party for my husbands 40th birthday. The staff were all very polite and service was excellent. The meals were outstanding for presentation and taste you just couldnt fault it. At the end of our meals,One of the staff brought out a plate with a mini cake/pudding on it and written on the plate in chocolate sauce was happy 40th birthday. I had no idea they were going to do this which was a lovely finish to a lovely meal. I made my reservation over the phone. I will most definately be going back here.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Been there last month for the first time (never appealed to me),when in a hurry to go to a show.
Express alright...Horrible food,no taste whatsoever,yuck.
So,if you want to be disappointed,go there...lol

1  Thank PaulineDavis
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Have had better Italian meals in the past. Despite that very enjoyable meal. Staff very friendly towards us and nothing was too much trouble. POrtions of food are most generous and I was like a stuffed pig after my last visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Bellini's is a run of the mill, middle of the road Italian restaurant. It's inexpensive and there's always a deal to be had, but it's nothing to write home about. The service was great. They messed up my order, but quickly rectified it and then offered a discount for the next time we visit. Wouldn't go out of my way to go back, but would avoid it either.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Came back from a meal tonight! What a shame! Had a lasagne last time and it was tasteless and "crusty" a calzone this time which consisted on raw garlic and poached chicken-foul. To add insult to injury they automatically place a service charge on your bill and when you pay by card this is also included....it's just not nice having to ask for this to be removed when the poor waiters did nothing wrong! I doubt they would see any anyway!