“yummy”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Llandaff
Reviewed April 14, 2012

bellinis was brilliant - lovely meal for my sisters 30th bday - pulled out all the stops and made her a lovely birthday dessert! :)

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Express by name express by nature. This is a modern restaurant within the 'Eastside' food quarter of St David's shopping centre. It has contemporary decor with a central bar area, but overall could be any of the 'chain' restaurants nearby. The menu is traditional starters, pasta, pizza and 'secondi'. We stopped for a late lunch before going to the cinema. My husband had pizza, which had a great hand made base and a generous amount of fresh topping - thoroughly enjoyable. I had salmon fillet with a prawn sauce and a side of potatoes and vegetables. The salmon was nicely cooked, with plenty of creamy sauce, the veg was okay - typical dish of sauté potatoes with a mix of cauliflower, broccoli and carrot. The prices for some of the pasta and pizza dishes were around the £12 to £13 mark, which I thought was a little high, but there were others at £9 to £10 available. Service was quick and impersonal. No complaints, but not a place I would go for dinner or a special occasion.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Amazing i loved every single moment of my visit the food was esquesit the value is very reasnoble money well spent i would recomend this place to every one also the owner of this restaurant owns signor valentinos just above it i would highly tecommend this place to everyone too

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Came here for a quick after work bite to eat. The service was not very good and when the calamari arrived, the batter was hard and the squid very tough. The manager came over and i politely explained, he picked up my plate without even acknowledging me and walked off. I waited a few minutes, still without any apology or if i wanted a replacement for my starter. I had to get up to speak to the manager to ask if there was a problem, again he was rude and begrudgingly asked if i wanted anything else as a starter, i said no. He still did not apologise. I will never go to this restaurant ever again due to the poor service and extremely rude manager.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

We went to the Bellini's on park place on a friday night and the food and service were astonishingly poor. The pasta was barely cooked - tasted like it had been soaked in warm water rather than boiled. The sauces were tasteless - the only flavour came from the parmesan sprinkled on top. The second that we finished eating the main course, our plates (and drinks) were removed and the bill dropped off. All in all a waste of a meal. As we discovered over the rest of the weekend, there are far better restaurants in Cardiff than this - even the pub food is better - so do not waste your time on this place.