“Average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Very average but exactly what I was expecting. The food arrived promptly was cooked nicely. Staff were attentive even though it was busy. Drinks were refilled free of charge without us asking too which made a pleasant change. Would recommend if you are out with family for your tea.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Have been coming back and forth from here for about a year now and will continue to return, endless fries with a lovely meal and excellent and friendly service - new management has really helped things along as well

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Overpriced, not an awful lot of choice on the menu, mains were brought out straight after the starters, before the plates were even cleared away - it wasn't busy but they still managed to make us feel rushed out. Doubt we'll be going back...

1  Thank BagelCardiff
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My partner and i have been to Ruby Tuesdays on quite a few occasions and this is our first disappointing meal.
we were seated quickly and i have to say our cocktails were great.
We placed our order and decidex to have salad with it. I went to the salad bar where it was looking pretty bare. Along with several other people it took a long time for anyone to acknowledge us. almost as though we weren't there. when eventually the salads were replaced i started with the basics lettuce tom etc. only the cabinet was set too high and everything was frozen and stuck to the containers. the manager was told but it took ages to have them replaced . by this time my main course had been delivered and when i eventually returned to the table to eat my food was cold. staff were not really interested when i told them . so all in all disappointing and not cheap

1  Thank alli207
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Never been before so didn't really know what to expect.
The menu is on the same sort of theme as TGI Fridays, but that's about where the comparison ends.
Our servers were smart, courteous, well informed and friendly. The food was delicious and my daughter's non-alcoholic cocktail was a masterpiece! I had a go at the salad bar (or 'garden' as they call it), and it was all good fresh stuff.
My wife had a half rack of ribs and they were really good too.
Ruby Tuesdays isn't a 5 star, but a good 4 star place to eat.