“Cooool”

Delta Force Paintball Cardiff
Ranked #9 of 42 Fun & Games in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Cardiff is set in picturesque woodland and provides players with a stunning backdrop when they are out paintballing. Cardiff paintballing has always been a popular pursuit and with it's 6 games zones including, d-day scenarios, large replica castles, haunted graveyards and Viet Cong Villages caters for the most demanding of paintball players. The centre is conveniently located close to the M4, easily accessible by car or public transport.
Newport-gwent
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Cooool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

have never tried before... absolutely amazing day out... excellent stuff... really worth it!!! Good value for money... unfortunately there are always idiots who are breaking the rules...

Visited November 2011
3 Thank kubaNewport_gwent
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Cardiff, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
It's great to hear you finally decided to give paintballing a try and that you enjoyed it so much. Its such pity that some players don't know how to or choose not to abide by the rules that Delta Force sets out. Delta Force hope's this has not put you off entirely, as this is not always the case. We hope to have you back for another day of paintball action.

Kind regards
The Delta Force Paintball Team

Pontypridd, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Over-crowded, understaffed but still good fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

We visited Canewood on the 15th September as a party of 20. We were slowly moved through a queue and collected our gear. The equipment is of high standard with full helmet and body armour available.
I've played before in Cowbridge and loved it, so was really looking forward to a day of fun.
The first thing that struck us was the queues to get paintballs. Then we went to the first game and we were amazed at the numbers on each team in such a relatively small area. We had a group of idiots playing with our group who continued to break rules and defy the marshals all day without rebuke. Our group were getting annoyed at this as they were a danger to us all. It seemed like the marshals had lost control and at times it all felt unsafe (especially when you're shot at by people walking past your game).
The high numbers also meant that many of us spend over £100 on paintballs (also due to the fact that people wouldn't quit the game when shot).
Don't get me wrong, we had a lot of fun but it was nowhere near as good as the place I'd played before...the feeling was that they didn't have enough staff for this number of players.
I have wrote to Delta Force but as yet received no reply.
It's great fun and should be a five star rating when organised correctly but I feel they let us down here and my rating is fair considering our experience.
I'm not sure I'd play here again out of choice, but I do recommend paintballing.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank MJCIL
Pencoed, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“good fun day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

20 of us in the group great day out - 2 did not play and had area to sit enjoy free tea/coffee. good value for money

2 Thank Lianne E
Llandrindod Wells, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Booked the paintballing and took 4 teenagers, ages 16 - 18, they had an amazing day! The staff were efficient, very friendly and helpful. The day seemed very well organised and on leaving the first thing I was asked by my group is when can we go back!!! The comments were 'amazing fun', 'such a buzz' and 'the best thing I have ever done'. A few bruises followed but that put no-one off. We will be back!!! FAB.

2 Thank 356briony
Cardiff, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Delta Force visit Saturday 11th August 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

This was my first chance to visit the centre to celebrate my birthday from December last year; my wife gave me a gift voucher to go there.

My group had a fabulous time and thoroughly enjoyed the day particularly as it was a bright sunny day. Everything was very well organised and the staff very professional throughout.

Will come again in the near future I'm sure. The only negative I can come up with is the cost of the paintballs - you can spend a small fortune if you are gunho !! The free drinks came in handy because it was so hot on the day.

2 Thank Paul G