We booked this hotel in the centre of Cardiff because we know that the Premier Inn brand is of a very good quality but this one in Cardiff is one of the best.
The first thing that impresses you is the size and look of the hotel with its mirror windows and high viewpoint. Secondly, the welcome is friendly, fast and very helpful when using the booking in machines. The rooms are pretty standard throughout the chain but these in Cardiff are just that bit better due to not looking tired or scuffed and are also of a very good size.
The breakfast in the morning is of a buffet style with full English plus cereals and muffins, dried fruit, toast etc and you can ask for poached eggs or vegetarian sausage. The food was cooked well and provided and good start to the day. The staff in the restaurant are also helpful and friendly.
This is our second time at this hotel and certainly won't hesitate to come again. We were lucky to get a front view room on the fourth floor on our first visit which was great but got a back view on the first floor this time which wasn't so good for view but not everyone can get the best rooms so I'm not going to grumble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff City Centre you're perfectly placed to sample all the delights the capital has to offer. And, with sweeping views from our top floors, the city is - quite literally - at your feet. From our newest Cardiff hotel, you're just a short hop from all the hot spots including St David's Shopping Centre, Cardiff Castle, the Welsh Assembly and the Millennium Stadium. Then when you're ready for a rest, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds are just the ticket. This hotel has conference facilities This hotel has 2 meeting rooms, the largest of which can hold up to 16 delegates. View real time availability and book a meeting room at our premiermeetings website Directions: Take A48(M) towards Cardiff (East & South) for 4.5 miles. Take exits toward Cardiff (East), Docks and follow Newport Rd towards Eastern Ave North. Continue forward for 2 miles, under the railway bridge. Turn left at Station Terrace passing Queen St station, at cross-junction go straight ahead. At the next junction turn left passing the Ibis Hotel on your left then turn right at the lights then turn right again before the Motorpoint Arena then turn right again at the lights then you will see the open air Rapport NCP car park. (Sat Nav CF10 2EH). Charges apply, Monday- Sunday 11GBP per 24 hours. This is discounted rate for hotel guests - tickets need to be validated at hotel reception. Hotel is located opposite the junction on Churchill Way. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena 0.25 miles The Millennium Stadium 0.5 miles St Davids Hall 0.25 miles Welsh Institute of Sport 1 mile Cardiff Central Station 0.8 miles Cardiff International Airport 12.5 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel Wales