Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$119
$108
$138
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$158
$144
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$103
$127
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$137
$114
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$78
$74
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$48
$43
3,457 results
All reviewscity centrecar parkmeal dealqueen street stationmotorpoint arenafamily roomexcellent locationall you can eattrain stationexcellent stayminute walkexcellent value for moneyself servicegood nights sleepnight's sleepbudget hotelcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2012

What a bargain. £19 for a Sunday night stay. The hotel is clean & comfortable & so central everything Cardiff can offer, shops,restaurants etc are within easy walking distance. The room on the 4th floor was spacious & quiet. TV with plenty of channels,tea & coffee,loads of towels free internet for 1/2 hour & a really good nights sleep.. The staff very friendly & helpful. Directed to NCP carpark 5 minutes walk away & 24 hour parking for £5. The quick breakfast was a bit of a disappointment. Weak coffee ,cold croissant. but when we mentioned this at checkout we received a refund.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Lovely hotel with clean rooms and friendly staff. Resturant served lovely 3 course evening meal with a great deal including a premier breakfast for £22.99.

However. If you are taking a car make sure you find out exactly which car park in linked to the hotel to get your massive £3 reduction from £18 fee (24 hour parking fee). We couldn't confirm anywhere which car park it as so of fours went to the wrong one. It was then too Kate to move it. I think £3 reduction in parking is very poor and nay stop me using this hotel again if I need a car. I've never had to pay to park at a hotel before!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a lovely clean hotel close to the centre. We ate at the restaurant and it was excellent value at two courses for £12.99. The bill for two, including a pot of tea, double whisky, pint of cider and two coffees was only £39. But if you're a tea addict like yours truly then bring along extra teabags as there was only two (and two coffee sachets) in our room. As a result I dragged my poor boyfriend around Cardiff at 11pm after the brilliant Once In A Lifetime concert at the Motorpoint Arena, looking for a late night store to buy the aforementioned Tetley. Eventually we gave up and bought take away drinks from Burger King. This tiny point aside, we had a very nice night here and I would happily book again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as I was in Cardiff for a work meeting. The hotel is located opposite Cardiff Queen Street station. I stayed in Room 203, a good sized clean room with a chaise longue. I had a room which faced the station and there were train noises late at night. Without these train noises this hotel would have got 5 out of 5. I booked breakfast in advance which was excellent. Lots to choose from and good service in the restaurant. I would return but ask for a room which didn't overlook the train station.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

this is a typical chain hotel with everything standardised.the room is quite large but has very little furniture.a table and two chairs.there is a wall fitting to hold hangers the kettle and tv but no cupboard or draw space.i was on my own so this did not cause me a problem.however if a couple were to stay in this room heaven knows where they would put their clothers.The tv did not work satisfactorily and the bed though comfortable did not lead to a good nights sleep.There is a walk in shower in the bathroom.
They have a meal deal with breakfast and dinner for just over £22.The breakfast was adequate.The dinner was acceptable except for the service which was atrocious.On my last night it took 90 minutes to complete my meal.I had to wait 30 minutes for them to bring my prawn cocktail.With my main course i asked for mushrooms instead of a green salad.when the dish arrived it had the salad and so had to be sent back.At the end of the meal i was given a bill for £22 when it should have been £14.I had to pay the £22 and then go to the reception area and be refunded £8.I complained to the manageress but she didnt even offer an apology.
There is an internet service in the foyer for which they have the cheek to charge you £3 per hour.If anything the service was slower than that in the restaurant.I think it ridiculous in this day and age thatt hotels should charge their custom,ers for internet when it is free wherever you go on the continent.
The fact that this hotel is top of the hotel list clearly is an indictment of other cardiff hotels.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo