“Jamie's Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: JAMIE’S ITALIAN Jamie’s Italian is a contemporary and informal restaurant with a menu that reflects Jamie Oliver’s passion for authentic Italian cooking, delivered with his own unique twist on classic recipes. Beautiful rustic dishes are created using carefully sourced, higher-welfare ingredients for the best flavour, but still at great value. This is a relaxed, affordable and accessible environment where the style, atmosphere and menu can be easily adapted to suit any occasion. KNOWN FOR Child friendly; great value, quick lunch; special occasions; group bookings, party planning.
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We're very fond of eating at Jamie's, the food is excellent and the staff friendly and helpful. They are extremely hard working and nothing is too much trouble. It's busy but now you can ring to book a table, and when you had to queue for a table we never waited too long. Lovely food

Write a ReviewReviews (2,904)

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Food was tasteless, tiny portions and VERY over priced. Pretentious! ...go to Giovanni's across the road..a proper italian with good sized portions...'like mamma makes!'

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I ordered Arabiatta which I know is hot but the waitress told me it was hot. I had it anyway and it really was. She insisted I had it changed which, as it was my fault I was a bit embarrassed about. Manager brought the new plate over and was dry attentive. I was extremely impressed. What customer service! I shall be Going to Cardiff again in 2 weeks time and will definitely be having a meal there. Looking forward to it!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I was terribly disappointed with this restaurant, since I'm a great fan of Jamie Oliver. The food wasn't that good and it seems as though the whole restaurant's concept is more geared toward the gimmicks surrounding the presentation of the meal over its taste. I found the whole experience tiresome since it was very dark and noisy - slightly disorientating. I won't be going there again!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I was taken to this restaurant (so I was not paying). The food was very nice, plentiful, well presented and seemed good value. Shame about the cold plate. The key ingredients seem to ba a bits sparse (my meatballs, my colleagues truffles).