Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff
$83
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$42
$41
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$116
$101
Hilton
$96
  • Pool
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$73
$68
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$71
$58
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$71
$66
Hotels.com
$89
$75
  • Pool
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
Travelocity
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
Hotwire.com
2,560 results
All reviewsbusiness classjohn lewisbusiness roomcar parkfree moviescity centrejunior suitetrain stationcoffee machinestandard roommotorpoint arenafloor to ceiling windowstop floorcorner roomlovely hotelbreakfast was excellentfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed here on business in April. The hotel is easy to find and pretty central. Rooms are basic but has what you need and the bed was comfy and a good breakfast in the morning! Only niggle was the parking cost and overnight was £12 which I thought was expensive

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jens H, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

I am delighted you chose to stay with us in central Cardiff. We feel our rooms are well equipped, spacious and comfortable and I hope you enjoyed a relaxing sleep. I am also pleased you enjoyed your breakfast. We provide a wide selection as everyone has a different preference. I understand your point on cost of parking but we really do feel we offer a competitive city centre rate.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've stayed in a couple of hotels in Cardiff now and I have to say this is my favourite. The rooms are a decent size with large comfortable beds. The bathroom is nice and clean, but they don't provide toothbrush and toothpaste so be sure to remember yours.

They provide plenty of tea bags, hot chocolate and coffee and the room has an iron, board and hair dryer if needed.

The hotel is close to the centre, being just across the road from house of Fraser.

The staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast was good. Good choice with sausages, eggs, bacon, black pudding, beans etc. very yummy and they give you a nice big pot of tea. Will definitely look to stay here again when I'm next in Cardiff for work.

• Stayed: April 2013

I am so pleased we are your favourite hotel in Cardiff and that you enjoyed your spacious room and bathroom. We do provide many amenities to all of our guest so I am glad you found them very useful. We really couldn’t be in a better location to explore all Cardiff has to offer.

I am so pleased to hear you found our staff friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed the selection of our Super Breakfast Buffet.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Lovely and clean room, nicely decorated. Nice range of drinks but sadly no biccies. Hotel well-positioned in city centre near shops and train station BUT beware the £15 car parking charge, we didn't spot it and I'm not sure we would have stayed there had we known.

Room Tip: On a higher floor away from the trains!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location ideal for the city centre. I am sorry to hear that you felt our car parking charges were off putting. As with most hotels in the city we charge for parking and our pricing is similar to other secure parking services.

We recommend NCP Pellet Street or John Lewis’ car parks as alternatives in different price ranges to own car park. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and I hope you will come back as our guest again.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a well-situated, well-appointed hotel right near the city centre. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, a bathtub would have been nice. Staff is efficient and attentive. Elevator service can be spotty. Good walking distance to train station and bus stops out to the Dr. Who Experience, which is the only reason we went to Cardiff... If we come back, we would stay again. Hotel restaurant was rather nice, too, when we were too lazy to go out exploring the first night..

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and appreciating our city centre location and modern designed rooms.

Everyone has a different preference but I appreciate your point on having a bathtub. Our location is a real plus point for guests. As you say we are only a short walk to excellent transport connections and many of Cardiff attractions and shops. I am pleased you chose to enjoy our restaurant and I would be delighted if you stayed with us again.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been saying here for several weeks now as it is one of the hotels on the corporate list. Don't stay on the higher floors (there's 21 in total) the top floor is under the air con units and they make a lot of noise. Staying on 14 and above means it take for ever to get a lift up or down as there only two main ones . Rooms are tatty showing wear wine stains broken showers sinks that don't drain. Don't get put in the front rooms especially 412 or 312 as these are right by the road and you get all the late night drunks, smoke from the smokers out the front and the pub across the road late night karaoke beating out until late! Go to the back and you will suffer the trains rattling past until the early hours of the morning and there are some pretty long tanker trains that come through at night. The restaurant is poor food is overpriced and takes ages to arrive by the way if you check out the FSA Rating it got a 2 and has not been updated. If you do eat try the bar menu which is the same as room service it's better and it's cheaper. The gym is a joke. One small room on the second floor which was definitely an after thought with just4 pieces of equipment. What's more you have to keep getting your key code renewed every day to get access to it! The Rooms well they are okay but often tatty in particular he curtains which never close and ate often hanging of the rails and the pillow well they are just horrendous they should take a lesson from premier inn with firms pillows. Another thing they could learn from premier in is the quiet door signs. The amount of ignorant inconsiderate individuals who slam their doors all times of the night is astounding and it really shakes the rooms and rattles around .

• Stayed: April 2013

I would like to thank you for staying with us and I am deeply concerned about your comments. Please accept my sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations.

Your feedback is essential and if you have any further issues you wish to raise please contact myself on: Jens.Hallman@RadissonBlu.com