“Quite Delicious”
Review of Mango House

Mango House
Ranked #168 of 1,293 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very welcoming. Staff were friendly and paid attention to the little things, e.g. we commented on the Naga Chilli dip that came with our poppadoms and the waiter very kindly brought us a large portion (complimentary) with our mains. Also, I had my drink with no ice and when I ordered another it also came with no ice without having to ask again.

The food was exemplary. Both our mains were delicious, would have happily had either. The "variety" naan (to share) was equally as delicious and nearly as large as the table. The sides and appetizers were the perfect size and, wait for it... delicious!

Will definitely be visiting again. Well recommended.

1  Thank Richard G

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Second visit to this excellent restaurant and it was every bit as good as the first.

Great service and outstanding quality.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Have eaten here many times always the warmest of welcomes, service second to none.
The menu has a wide range of amazing food it always takes me so long to choose!
I have introduced a number of friends to this well kept secret In Cardiff.
They serve beautifully cooked full of flavour Indian food to savour, I look forward to my next visit hopefully soon.
IMHO by far the best Indian in Cardiff.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went there for my 23rd with my family, they rushed us with our drinks order and were ignored for a lot of the night as staff were standing around or fussing over larger tables. We finally got their attention about an hour after we finished our mains and they realised we had not been offered desserts or the bill, food was good, but two and a half hours in a restaurant for a round of poppadoms and mains was unacceptable and disappointing.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Eating for 1 whilst on a business trip can be a chore, but the guys at the Mango House were brilliant. The food is excellent, the menu is great, though their choice in music was questionable - Maria Carey? - they did offer to change it :) fancy a great Indian meal, look no further