During a trip to Cardiff, we were looking for something conveniently located so that we could meet friends. This hotel was ideal. Situated just off the M4 off of the famous Coryton roundabout, we found a comfortable and clean hotel. There is a bar and separate restaurant downstairs where my wife ate. She enjoyed the food and it was reasonably priced. The place was busy with Christmas parties but there really wasn't much noise upstairs once you got to the bedrooms which were clean and well-appointed.
Check in and out was friendly and easy.
As a pointer for those wanting to know what's around them, there is an Asda supermarket and McDonald's within a two minute walk, handy if you've forgotten something during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales