Stayed here on a very hot weekend.
Room was an upper deck room which was really tastefully decorated and clean, but air con would have been very welcome.
Breakfast was lovely, even sat out on the terrace one morning. Well organised, staff were efficient and friendly, plenty of food and choice. Also had dinner in Vinny and Vitos (which used to be the Verve) early bird menu is excellent value and both food and service were very good.
Bar was overpriced as it is in all Village hotels for some reason.
Basically does what it says on the tin, clean, comfy, good service ans good food but slowly morphing into a budget chain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales