Stayed here for one night and the hotel was very nice. Great room, nice lobby and excellent food in the restaurant.
The reception staff were fantastic, really went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and enjoyed our stay. Cant rate them highly enough.
If I am in Cardiff again I will definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales