“Great place for a first date!”
Review of Casanova

Casanova
Ranked #45 of 1,276 Restaurants in Cardiff
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I took a girl here for a first date and couldn't have been happier with how the night went.

I'd never been to the restaurant before, I saw lots of good reviews on here and I definitely wasn't disappointed, excellent staff, food, and the atmosphere was perfect.

I will definitely be going back here in future.

1  Thank DanPonting

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We've been back to Casanova twice recently. In October for our sons Birthday, and in November for my wife's birthday.
Once again top marks to all involved. Front of house staff brilliant and so caring and attentive. The food so tasty and superbly presented. Add some great, different wines, and a perfect recipe for a good time.
Forget your chains - Jamie's and Carluccio et al - if you want great Italian food prepared superbly with proper service - get down to Casanova - you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank 110TerryS
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Called into Casanova as we were passing and looking for somewhere (not a chain) for lunch. We certainly weren't disappointed. The food is all home cooked and really tasty. Maybe its a small set lunch menu but two course for £10.99 in the city is good. I had goats cheese salad and Italian pork and sausage stew. My husband had black pudding for starters, the stew and tiramisu.
Not only was the food excellent, but the small homely nature of the restaurant and the excellent service all added to a lovely lunchtime. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Yet again another wonderful meal at Casenova.

Starter 10/10

Thank you!

Dean & Matt

1  Thank CardiffDean
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Had a fantastic meal here with my parents. Amazing menu. The staff are very courteous and very knowledgable and pleased to explain anything about individual dishes. Very good value for money.

1  Thank Coco S