“Perfection.”

Ranked #655 of 1,333 Restaurants in Cardiff
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been in the restaurant and had a meal (sit in), I have been in to order a take-away and I have also purchased from just-eat as they have recently joined. This Indian restaurant is by far the best in Cardiff. Yes there have been times when I've had to wait a little while longer than my previous visit but to me perfection cannot be rushed.

I have taken friends and family here and have also ordered from just-eat from this restaurant and all my friends and family have been 100% satisfied with the service and quality.

I will always recommend this Indian restaurant to friends and family and stand by my every word.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my wife last night and the atmosphere was really pleasant. Having arrived we were seated in a warm location away from the entrance and our orders were taken immediately. Food was gorgeous and i could really taste all the flavours within the dish, food was on time and it was a wonderful experience. I was really happy with the service that i even left a tip. Definitely coming here again and i do recommend!.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Visited Indo Cymru with friends the other day, second time I'd been in the last month. Both times I've been impressed with the food. Both the Lamb Jalfrezi and Lamb Korahi are excellent, really tasty and spicy. The Pilau rice was the perfect compliment for both dishes, and it's also worth going for a Peshwari Nan bread. The service was friendly and efficient which suits me! Indo Cymru suits busy and quiet atmospheres, and is well priced for the great food that you get. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant was excellent. The spices were well blended and the curry was served hot and the portion was generous without being overwhelming. We liked the décor and the little booths for each table.

The only disappointment was the lack of atmosphere in the restaurant. I guess we just went on a quiet night.

The food was brilliant value as it was not in the main centre. We only found it because a local taxi driver recommended it.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've eaten in many curry restaurants around the world and in South Wales but THE INDO CYMRU in Canton, Cardiff takes some beating. Great Food and Great Value. It is no wonder that the owner is still in business after 30 Years !!!...Keep up the good work.!!!!