Stayed here for two nights in May 2012. Very clean and quiet. Staff makes sure that things are kept orderly in the kitchen and elsewhere...loads of rules and do's and don'ts. Not a very friendly atmosfeer. Enjoyed it as we are an elderly couple,,,but I think it must be a bit restrictive for young people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The River House is a city centre hostel in Cardiff near all the main attractions. This award winning Cardiff hostel has a selection of mixed shared room, female shared rooms, family rooms and private rooms. All guests get free wifi which is everywhere, a huge continental breakfast and a great central location. The hostel is run and owned by a local Cardiff family who can give advice about nearby attractions and help make your stay a welcome one. There is a bed and breakfast, homely feel which is helped by a fully equipped guest kitchen, a dining room, a lounge with hundreds of TV channels, board games and 150 DVDs you can watch for free. The River House has won many awards and has been voted the best hostel in Wales since 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your The River House Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The River House Backpackers Hotel Cardiff
- The River House Backpackers Cardiff, Wales