As usual, this hotel was very clean and comfortable with very pleasant staff and at the right price. It was the best premier Inn hotel I have so far stayed at. The staff were very knowledgeable of the local area and recommended a one time local mining community to visit which turned out to be very memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep like a prince or princess at the Premier Inn Hotel Caerphilly Crossways, in the home of Wales' largest castle - one of Britain's most impressive fortifications. You'll be in a prime location for Cardiff city centre, watching rugby royalty at the Millennium Stadium or staging your own grand tour of the spectacular local scenery. And when it's time to hang up your crown for the night, make for our great value restaurant and fit-for-a-king, extra-comfy beds. Important info This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: M4(J28) take A468 towards Caerphilly. Pass through villages of Machen, Trethomas and Bedwas. At roundabout on right after Peters Food Services Factory take 3rd exit. Next to Crossways Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: St Fagens Heritage Site Caerphilly Castle Historic Site Millennium Stadium Events Caerphilly Train Station 1.5 miles Cardiff Airport 18 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Caerphilly Crossways Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Caerphilly (Crossways) Hotel Caerphilly
- Premier Inn Caerphilly Crossways Hotel Wales