“Great place for kids”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Play areas great for keeping kids entertained while waiting for their meal to arrive. We even managed to get in a sneaky starter while they were playing. Play area just had a fresh coat of paint and looking great. Outside play area such a bonus in the better wether and free. If you have kids this place is definitely worth a try.

1  Thank Jamesyboi12
Write a reviewReviews (533)

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Had a lovely time here for a drink and some food absolutely no complaints to be made i would highly reccommend to vist here on your travels

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Came here with my mam whom is Gluten free and the service and understand was amazing, fab food, amazing customer service.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in the Premier Inn next door, and my work booked my meals with them. They provided me with vouchers for 4 days food at Brewers Fayre next door. I used the vouchers for the first 2 days, but discarded the rest as the food is so bad.
The prawns in the prawn cocktail were jelly like and covered in a weird slime. The fish and chips had overcooked fish (dry), cold chips and cold peas. The next day I had garlic mushrooms which were overcooked and when you bit into them it was like a ball of puss in your mouth - awful. I then had scampi and chips - the portion was tiny on a big plate, again the chips were cold, the scampi tasted odd and the tartar sauce they served had a thick skin on top as it had obviously been left out all day.
A completely terrible culinary experience. I've still got 2 meal vouchers if anybody wants them. Even my school dinners weren't this bad!

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Stopped here on Saturday lunchtime after not visiting for a few years.Visited as a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
First impression - we struggled to find a table on 'the childrens side' which wasn't reserved (but empty) so we went over the other side.
Food took a while to be served, was on the verge of asking where it was when it did arrive. Had to call the server back to ask for sauces. No-one came back to check the meals. Mine was served with an incorrect item but had no opportunity of querying.
Pretty underwhelmed and made us realise why we haven't visited for years (despite living close). There are much better establishments in the area. Won't rush back.