“Aside from the wooden indoor play, not much to do for children”
Review of Wiggleys Fun Farm

Wiggleys Fun Farm
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Visited with my 2 and 3 year old, there is ample parking but not that much to do inside. There is a small café and quite a good wooden play area inside suitable for young children. There is also quite a good outdoor play area but aside from a few animals outside there is nothing more, unfortunately.

1  Thank frexibubble
"year olds"
"entrance fee"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have 3 boys, 1 aged 7 and twins aged 4! We've been to Wiggleys a few times and the boys love it. It isn't Folly Farm as some reviewers seem to expect it to be but it is a well built, well designed play facility. It is still being developed and I think the price reflects this, the woodland walks are quite difficult mind with buggys. The cafe is kept very clean all the time and the food was lovely. I have to say I've always found the staff very helpful and pleasant considering how busy it is there. The climbing frames like many other fun parks we've visited eg Folly Farm extra are not supervised but I never really expected this and would rather supervise my own children anyway. It is lovely to see things like this opening in areas close to where you live at very reasonable prices, this is an on going development and I hope they are successful!

4  Thank KTough
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Visited Wiggleys Fun Farm a couple of Saturday's ago. Was amazed at the space both inside and outside. So much to do for all age groups and safely too. Considering it was busy inside the noise levels were very good. We had lunch, this was served very quickly and portions really big. Food was delicious. Tables quickly cleared away and wiped clean, also the floor. Good washing facilities for use after petting the animals. The picnic area around the outdoor activities was good, lots of tables and benches. All in all a very good visit, would certainly go again.

1  Thank porthcawlbeach
Reviewed April 21, 2013

visited with my two grandchildren aged 3 and 5. This is a new attraction that has not yet finished. the paths are hardcored but not yet tarmaced, it was a bit rough underfoot and people were struggling with baby buggys. there was a large barn with an indoor play area and cafe. outside there were two small fields that had goats and sheep, another small area houses a couple of shetland ponies.you could handfeed these animals, but there was a tube to put food in that dropped to a trough below.the problem we had was that after feeding these animals we had to walk back to the barn to the hand washing facilities. there is an outdoor park with picnic benches around the play area. our boys enjoyed it. the 3yr old struggled a little bit to get on the equipment, but once he got on he was away. It was freezing the day we visited but the kids still played outside. we then found a pig area with six pigs. we went inside to the indoor play area where they spent another 2hrs playing. the food looked nice in the cafe and the menu was mot to expensive.my younger grandson had trouble climing inside the wooden frames , thankfully some bigger children picked him up to the higher levels. i was dreading having to clinb inside to get him. it was nearly £6.00 entry fee . we stayed at least 4hrs money well spent. it cost me the same for a play area the next day and that had a 2hr time limit.

1  Thank georgina r