The staff are friendly and the location for us, was perfect (and very handy for shoppers going to the Outlet Retail Shopping Centre). However the hotel room whilst clean and the double bed fine would be more suited for those with much younger children than mine, (and three children at most as long as at least one needs a cot). I have a 13 year old and an 11 year old mixed gender who were expected to share a very hard, very small sofa bed! When I questioned the receptionist about this she seemed surprised as all the family rooms were the same and had nothing to offer to make it acceptable. She was very surprised I had an issue and after much thought (on my part) I suggested that she find some spare double duvets so we could make a "nest" for one of the children to sleep in. Apparently there were no other rooms or spare mattresses available although the car park was very empty so it was my turn to be surprised, not only that they were full but also that they hadn't thought through how to accommodate someone who was unhappy. I am very glad I didn't pay full price thanks to Late Rooms as I would have lost it completely (due to tiredness from a long journey). There was no shower gel, and only 1 loo roll but lots of tea and coffee available in the room and from reception all at no charge. Such a shame really as I think due to location alone I would have stayed there again but definitely couldn't unless they sorted the family rooms out to suit all families and not just ones with younger kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the M4 motorway, on the edge of Bridgend, the hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi. Bedrooms have deluxe Hypnos beds and 22-inch LCD flat-screen TVs with up to 100 channels. The Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff makes a great stop-off point whether you are visiting Cardiff or Swansea, or travelling to anywhere in the South Wales area or even Ireland. The hotel offers spacious and comfortable over-size rooms at great-value rates. All rooms have en suite bath and shower facilities. Next to the hotel are Burger King and a Coffee Primo lounge, along with cash machines and a Game Zone. The McArthur Glen designer shopping outlet is also adjacent to the hotel. The hotel offers free parking and is AA 'Approved and AA Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff Hotel Bridgend
- Bridgend Days Inn
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 Wales