We stayed here for 2 nights and found it's position pleasant for a Motorway service area the receptionist could not have been more helpful.The room was pleasant great to have free Wi Fi .The beds were fine with a single and a double and a chilled water fountain in the reception area was very handy.One negative as a disabled driver very annoying that the spaces were used by non disabled drivers and a member of staff when there were ample spaces around the hotel.First time in a Day's Inn and certainley more attention to detail than a Travelodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the M4 motorway, on the edge of Bridgend, the hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi. Bedrooms have deluxe Hypnos beds and 22-inch LCD flat-screen TVs with up to 100 channels. The Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff makes a great stop-off point whether you are visiting Cardiff or Swansea, or travelling to anywhere in the South Wales area or even Ireland. The hotel offers spacious and comfortable over-size rooms at great-value rates. All rooms have en suite bath and shower facilities. Next to the hotel are Burger King and a Coffee Primo lounge, along with cash machines and a Game Zone. The McArthur Glen designer shopping outlet is also adjacent to the hotel. The hotel offers free parking and is AA 'Approved and AA Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff Hotel Bridgend
- Bridgend Days Inn
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 Wales