Where to start... First of all we were accused of not paying for our room by the RUDE receptionist, then we were given the key to a standard room although on laterooms we had booked a larger one. When we got to the room the smell was unpleasent, there was no soap left in the bathroom, the towels were unclean and we found a spider in our bed. The breakfast was ridiculously overpriced, £5 each for a bowl of cereal and some toast! We certainly won't be using Days Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the M4 motorway, on the edge of Bridgend, the hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi. Bedrooms have deluxe Hypnos beds and 22-inch LCD flat-screen TVs with up to 100 channels. The Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff makes a great stop-off point whether you are visiting Cardiff or Swansea, or travelling to anywhere in the South Wales area or even Ireland. The hotel offers spacious and comfortable over-size rooms at great-value rates. All rooms have en suite bath and shower facilities. Next to the hotel are Burger King and a Coffee Primo lounge, along with cash machines and a Game Zone. The McArthur Glen designer shopping outlet is also adjacent to the hotel. The hotel offers free parking and is AA 'Approved and AA Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff Hotel Bridgend
- Bridgend Days Inn
- Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4 Wales