Stayed here the night before catching an early flight from Cardiff. We would usually go for the Holiday Inn by the airport, but because of the Scotland /Wales rugby match on this was the nearest hotel we were able to book. On arrival we were checked in by a very polite receptionist, didn't get her name unfortunately. We did have difficulty finding a parking space, having to park some way from the hotel, but we were able to move the car later. We arrived in the afternoon so that we could have a look around the shops, plenty of places to eat in the evening, & a multi screen cinema nearby. We had a comfortable night, the shower room was quite adequate for an overnight stay. Although we could see the main road from our room, we could not hear the traffic. We had to leave at 4am, so didn't have breakfast, which was extra anyway. It took about 20 minutes to get to the airport, no traffic on the road at that time. We got the room for £29, so with the cost of parking at the airport added it worked out around the same as the Holiday Inn with a weeks parking. So would consider this option again, if we could get the room at the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A night on the tiles or a day at the beach? It's all on offer at Premier Inn Hotel Bridgend Central. In a central location with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to zip off and explore business and leisure destinations around Cardiff and South Wales. Catch the main event at one of Cardiff's stadiums. Grab a bucket and spade at Porthcawl Beach, or a designer bargain at Bridgend Designer Outlet. Or if it's the right time of year, worship the King at the Porthcawl Elvis Festival. Then relax with a tasty meal in our restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. Important info Please note, there may be possible noise due to nearby public transport links. Bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note there is limited car parking at this Premier Inn. Please be aware this Premier Inn only has showers. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: From M4 Westbound: Exit Jct 36, turn left at roundabout. Hotel is on left. From M4 Eastbound: Follow sign to McArthur Glen designer outlet. Take 2nd left at roundabout at top of slip road. Transport and local information: Pencoed Railway Station 5 Miles Bridgend Station 2 Miles First Cymru Bus Co 5 Miles National Rugby Ground (Arms Park) 16.5 Miles Cardiff 16.5 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Bridgend
- Holiday Inn Bridgend
- Bridgend Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Wales