I am always a bit wary about booking hotels such as the Ibis, Holiday inn and premier inn.
This hotel however did really exceed my expectations, it is also located next to an amazing outlet retail park that houses makes such as Ted Baker Kurt Geiger to name a few.
Anyway back to the hotel
We walked in to be greeted with a smile (something you don't find very often these days) by the receptionist.
We were asked if we wanted the breakfast option which is buffet and a price of £8.95 but we decided to decline as we knew there was a harvester next door.
Our room was nice and perfectly adequate. it wasn't a massive room but most of the time the layout is more important, and that is where they exceeded my expectations.
Hairdryer ironing boards were all present in the room plus a flat screen TV if you want to laze about.
Bed was cozy and the premier inn again exceeded my expectation by offering customers two different pillows! i mean how many hotels do you go to where its either a super soft pillow or very hard.
They accommodated my partner who liked a soft one and for me they had a firm pillow.
After a good night sleep trying to sleep the hangover off we woke up and decided to walk to harvester for breakfast......however they were closed....
Hangover hunger pains we decided to go for the buffet premier inn offered.........GOOD decision! As much bacon eggs sausages u wanted, and it wasnt lying around getting cold, they make it fresh to order! Cold buffet was also very tasty!
Free parking offered!
All in all very nice stay and not far from Cardiff and Swansea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A night on the tiles or a day at the beach? It's all on offer at Premier Inn Hotel Bridgend Central. In a central location with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to zip off and explore business and leisure destinations around Cardiff and South Wales. Catch the main event at one of Cardiff's stadiums. Grab a bucket and spade at Porthcawl Beach, or a designer bargain at Bridgend Designer Outlet. Or if it's the right time of year, worship the King at the Porthcawl Elvis Festival. Then relax with a tasty meal in our restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. Important info Please note, there may be possible noise due to nearby public transport links. Bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note there is limited car parking at this Premier Inn. Please be aware this Premier Inn only has showers. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: From M4 Westbound: Exit Jct 36, turn left at roundabout. Hotel is on left. From M4 Eastbound: Follow sign to McArthur Glen designer outlet. Take 2nd left at roundabout at top of slip road. Transport and local information: Pencoed Railway Station 5 Miles Bridgend Station 2 Miles First Cymru Bus Co 5 Miles National Rugby Ground (Arms Park) 16.5 Miles Cardiff 16.5 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Bridgend
- Holiday Inn Bridgend
- Bridgend Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Wales