We stayed at Bridgend Central Premier Inn for two nights whilst we visited family in the area; our annual pre Christmas trip to Wales.
We received a very friendly welcome from the receptionist who quickly sorted out our room. There was a brief misunderstanding over whether breakfast was included in our booking, which she soon agreed it was.
The room was spacious and spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable. There was no bath but we were perfectly happy with the very good shower.
The breakfast was very good indeed. A wide range of choice and as much as you can eat. I enjoyed the cooked breakfast both mornings, together with the fruit juice, cereal and fresh fruit to finish.
The location of the hotel was just right for us. Close to the M4, but far enough away to ensure there was no traffic noise and not too far from those we had come to visit. A pity some of the guests couldn't have been quieter in the early hours though.
All in all a good experience for us and we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A night on the tiles or a day at the beach? It's all on offer at Premier Inn Hotel Bridgend Central. In a central location with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to zip off and explore business and leisure destinations around Cardiff and South Wales. Catch the main event at one of Cardiff's stadiums. Grab a bucket and spade at Porthcawl Beach, or a designer bargain at Bridgend Designer Outlet. Or if it's the right time of year, worship the King at the Porthcawl Elvis Festival. Then relax with a tasty meal in our restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. Important info Please note, there may be possible noise due to nearby public transport links. Bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note there is limited car parking at this Premier Inn. Please be aware this Premier Inn only has showers. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: From M4 Westbound: Exit Jct 36, turn left at roundabout. Hotel is on left. From M4 Eastbound: Follow sign to McArthur Glen designer outlet. Take 2nd left at roundabout at top of slip road. Transport and local information: Pencoed Railway Station 5 Miles Bridgend Station 2 Miles First Cymru Bus Co 5 Miles National Rugby Ground (Arms Park) 16.5 Miles Cardiff 16.5 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Bridgend
- Holiday Inn Bridgend
- Bridgend Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel Wales