“A Lovely place for a ladies lunch”
Review of La Strada - CLOSED

La Strada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Meeting up with the girls for a day out in Bridgend we were looking for somewhere different for lunch. La Strada ticks all the boxes, excellent service, very tasty food, and a good price & good choice for the set lunch menu. This restaurant even converted my non-Italian loving sister, who's parting comment was " The Bruschetta was really tasty & my steak was cooked to perfection, I will go back"

Reviewed February 21, 2013

what a enjoyable meal we had the food was amazing and the service was just as good
phoned first they told us we would have to wait a short while for food ,well to me thats
a very good sign.we arrived and were seated quickly ,we were very suprised and delighted when
we were brought fresh baked bread and dips gratis.... i think our waitress was called yana
she even went to the supermarket to buy ketchup for my grand daughter , now that is exeptional
service the filet steak was fantastic, the surroundings very pleasant overall a real 5***** treat
and the prices were so reasonable for such tasty food.......thanks yana....kevin

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had an outstanding meal here on Valentines evening 2013. Place was clean and the waiting service although it was full to capacity was prompt. They cooked in front of you with a little window down the front so you knew everything was fresh. Best tasting lasagne I had and fillet steak with pennes, dish my boyfriend had ever. We pretty much starved ourselves all day to enjoy so the portions seemed a little small. We do recommend a 2 course or 3 course then. By the time we had dessert we were full. Chocolate fudge cake I had and perfitta roles my boyfriend had are absolutely beautiful. Price was very reasonable with drinks too. Definitely recommend this again and hoping to go back very soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

We eat out quite a bit, and as me and my partner don't like pasta we never choose an Italian restaraunt to eat in, untill after tonight. We were trying to find somewhere to go for a birthday/family meal with young children, and having tried most places in Bridgend we decided to try this restaraunt. I can honestly say this is the best place we have been to yet, the service was outstanding, the astmosphere was warmly and the food was out of this world, so tasty and very well presented. I was actually shocked that the price was so reasonable for the everything we received and for a table of seven I have paid much more else where for food and service that doesn't even compare to this place. It is deffinatly my top choice, thanks for making my birthday a good one.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went to a wedding reception ther last week, WHAT A FABULOS NIGHT. The wedding feast was unbeliveable...... you could not fault anything and I mean anything. The food was amazing and just kept comming. The staff were so helpfull and friendly and the owners were unbeliveable, nothing was too much trouble for them and their staff... WELL DONE TO YOU ALL and thank you for such a great night and food. Can't praise you enough will reccomend you to all our friends and any one else looking for a good restaurant. Bravo!

1  Thank suealexUk