“Little gem of Bridgend!!”
Review of La Strada - CLOSED

La Strada
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Little gem of Bridgend!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

La Strada is one of my FAVORITE places to visit in Bridgend. The food here is abs stunning, the lunchtime deals are soo reasonable too. Can't sing its praises enough. Looking forward to a girles crimbo doo here on 1st Dec :-)

Visited October 2012

Walsall, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at La Strada. The waitress was really friendly and attentive and you can see into the kitchen where the chef is cooking authentic Italian food.

We went on a Monday night so it was fairly quiet but there was still a nice atmosphere. We shared some Pane Fresco; gorgeous warm ciabatta served with balsamic vinegar as a canape and then I had some meatballs to start which were well made and came with a gorgeous tomato sauce. For my main I had penne pasta with steak which came with the same tomato sauce. Honestly the best tomatoes I've ever tasted!

The meal came to around £60 which is very reasonable considering we had starters and wine. Would definitely recommend!

• Visited October 2012
Porthcawl
“Recommend”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We had a small family 21st birthday meal. We all thoroughly enjoyed the food and wine, and the service was excellent. They let us decorate the table etc. a special night. Thank you

Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Italian Food At Its Best”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We booked a table here as a birthday surprise for our daughter. The place has rustic charm and is located just on the Bridge in town. We were given a very warm welcome and shown straight to our table. This was indicative of the service received all night, which was first class. The menu had been refreshed recently with some great new dishes and a nice range of specials. We had a selection of starters to share, followed by main courses. I'm afraid that a slice of b'day cake put paid to the dessert choice. The food was beautifully cooked and very tasty. The portion size is above average too. Overall, we enjoyed this restaurant very much and will return I'm sure on another occasion. This is a great addition to the Bridgend Gastro scene.

Maesteg, United Kingdom
“Incredible italian experience....”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is situated around 10 miles from my home.

Myself, alot of my friends, my family visit this restaurant for a meal at least once a fortnight without fail.

Every time the food is absolutely incredible, the level of customer service is impeccible and the decoration, layout and ambience is flawless.

I will always support this local restaurant/business.

NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE!!