Coed-Y-Mwstwr Hotel
$84
$81
$81
$67
Premier Inn Bridgend Central Hotel(Bridgend)(Great Value!)
$69
PremierInn.com
The Wyndham Arms(Bridgend)(Great Value!)
$43
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff M4(Bridgend)(Great Value!)
$52
$42
Priceline
Travelodge Bridgend Pencoed(Pencoed)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
Premier Inn Bridgend (M4, J35) Hotel(Pencoed)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
All reviewscoach houselog fireafternoon tealovely hotelwonderful weddingwedding receptioncountry house hotelwedding partywedding breakfastsandwichesexecutive roomlounge areacouldn't do enoughfrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelbirthday treatlittle touches
Reviewed March 12, 2014

A perfect stay for us as a family - excellent service - good food - what more do you want?

Restaurant served us promptly as we had to attend a function elsewhere.

Rugby was displayed at every angle.

Prompt service at the bar.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Trevor D
Elliot P, Front Office Manager at Coed-Y-Mwstwr Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Reviewer, thanking for taking the time and writing a review on the hotel. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The entire team at the Coed-Y-Mwstwr are fully committed to guest satisfaction and pride ourselves on our attention to detail and customer care. Viewing your comments reassures us that we are maintaining the standards that we have set. It is with this in mind that we welcome guests’ comments and suggestions on all aspects of the hotel. Only with customer feedback can we continue to meet and exceed your expectations.

Lastly I hope that you enjoyed the function you attended. On behalf of The Coed-Y-Mwstwr team, I would like to thank you once again and hope that you will visit us in the foreseeable future. We look forward to welcoming you back as ‘old friends’.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

When travelling on a business trip you sometimes get the feeling that you are somehow lost. Not here, where the spirit of an old farmhouse with a carriage building brings you home. The reception was very personal and so are the rooms. I have had one in the attic of the carriage house and I love it. An unexpected luxorious bathroom and complimentary coffee facilities.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest, thank you for writing a review on the hotel. I am glad to read that you felt the hotel offered a home for home experience, the staff work hard to offer everyone that personal welsh welcome to the hotel. On behalf of The Coed-Y-Mwstwr team, I would like to thank you once again and hope that you will visit us in the foreseeable future. We look forward to welcoming you back as ‘old friends’.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Just been to see this hotel as a potential wedding venue. It is fantastic!!!! Lovely Jackie who gave us a free drink each and a guided tour of the hotel. The rooms are amazing and if today is anything to go by, the day will be too:-)

Can't wait to book the date tomorrow.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Welshlady12014

Dear reviewer, thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hotel. Jackie was extremely happy to read your review. All the staff are looking forward to host you on your big day here at Coed-Y-Mwstwr Hotel, and we are here to help you with any wedding plans over the coming months and. On behalf of the staff at Coed-Y-Mwstwr hotel, I would like to thank you once again.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here overnight en route to West Wales for business and was very happy with the setting of this traditional hotel. With log fires, comfortable lounge and excellent staff I would recommend this hotel highly.
The bedroom was spacious, comfortable and modern with great facilities. The presence of a large fluffy Border Collie cuddly toy on the bed was surprising but a good touch.
All the staff were friendly and the breakfast superb.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Cliff L

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time and writing the lovely review. The Cysgu dogs are a big favourite with our guests, they are available in each room are a nice alternative to the do not disturb signs.

Once again thank you for your review. The staff look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Food excellent nice setting however woken at 2.20am by a herd of wilderbeast, inconsiderate people who had too much to drink, because the hotel needs the revenue. To anybody who stayed on Wednesday the 29th of January and were the cause of this "hopefully it will be your turn sometime soon"
The staff the following morning acknowledged the situation but abdicated any responsibility I will never vist again

Room Tip: Find a different hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Elliot P, Front Office Manager at Coed-Y-Mwstwr Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Reviewer, I would like to thank you for your recent review. I am sorry to read that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay with us.

Firstly I am happy to see that you enjoyed the food and we have to offer at the hotel, secondly I am sorry that guests awaked you at 2.20 am. We did everything within our power on the evening to resolve the situation; the guest in question had attended a function at an outside venue. The guest returned to the hotel in the early hours of the morning and they in fact had not been drinking with us here at the Coed-Y-Mwstwr Hotel.

I am sorry that you feel your complaint went unheard, the guests in question were informed of their behaviour and join me in apologising for their actions, I would have normally contacted you direct to discuss the above but unfortunately you left no contact details. If you wish to contact me on 01656 860621 I will be more than happy to talk with you. I do hope that we are able to have you back at the hotel to show you that this is not typical of the hotel standard.