“over priced”

Ranked #39 of 196 Restaurants in Bridgend
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Been to this pub a few times usually on a lunch break from work.
The reviews are right about views, However, the food is basic pub grub and slightly over priced, ' £5.95' for a filled Jacket potatoe with no sides(just a slice of tomatoe and lettuce).
But, on a sunny day, the view will take your breath away!

1  Thank Rwillcardiff

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This pub has one of the most spectacular views on a sunny day. My family and I visited in the summer and enjoyed the friendly staff and wonderful menu. It was my daughters birthday and we were really made to feel special so thank you to all the lovely staff that night.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

A family favourite. I meet my Welsh relation 2- 3 times a year here. Ambience very good, service relaxed and friendly and the food although a little plain is alway good and plentiful whatever you have. Also has a great view.

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

One of the best meals I have had, pork in plum and ginger sauce Ab Fab. Go on a sunny afternoon to also enjoy the view. Can't wait to try my next meal here.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We walked into the Llangeinor Arms and were warmly greeted by a waitress who found us a great table and she made us feel really welcome.
The beef curry I had was really tasty and the cheesecake was also delicious. Slightly expensive but probably due to the remoteness of the pub. They also keep a good pint.

1  Thank funkygee72