We have just spent 3 nights over Easter at this lovely B&B. The rooms are clean and decorated in a nice modern style. I liked how each day the room was tidied, new towels provided, fresh water, biscuits and coffee all replenished, a touch which not all hotels do. The owners make you feel extremely welcome and cannot do enough for you. We were even treated to a cream egg on Easter Sunday and a hot cross bun with our breakfast. Breakfast itself was a delight - extremely tasty and I would recommend the Welsh Rarebit - delicious! Brecon is a lovely town to visit with some fantastic walking on the doorstep. We enjoyed Zeeras indian restaurant and the Fellin Fach Griffin (short taxi) was superb. All in all a great easter weekend. Thank you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coach houses were traditionally warm and welcoming places. This particular example is one of a new breed. Offering 5 star Highly commended contemporary townhouse accommodation. The welcome is as big as ever. The hosts are full of local knowledge on the best places to visit, walk, cycle or ride. It's part of the Coach House's strong 'Sense of Place', which runs from photographs and maps of the Brecon Beacons on the walls to the Welsh breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach House Hotel Brecon
- The Coach House Brecon, Wales