“Surprisingly charming, and delicious!”
Review of Giglio's - CLOSED

Giglio's
Cuisines: British
Reviewed August 31, 2017

This was a surprisingly charming place. The staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. The menu has lots of interesting dishes and all the ones we tried were surprisingly delicious for such a quaint place, and quite filling.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Stopped in with my two young children and despite it being busy we all thoroughly enjoyed. The staff were all considerate when dealing with the children and the food arrived quickly with ample portions (The BLT, cream tea and coffee were particular highlights). An unexpected bonus was the selection of secondhand books available with all proceeds going to mountain rescue, the two Jane Austen's I managed to pick up will be especially appreciated in this wet summer!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

A restaurant where the food is so sub par I might as well have stayed at home and cooked it my self. Eggs cooked on too high a heat. Solid fatty bacon, cold toast, bitter coffee. And to top it all it cost a small fortune! I could forgive them once but I've experienced this on three occasions now.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Very nice staff, will do anything to make a customer happy, the food is wonderful, and hot meals are hot, I like the hot meals, and so does my husband, my grandson wanted something different, and guess what. the even went the extra mile and cooked what he wanted

Reviewed May 14, 2017

We went to this cafe twice in our stay in Brecon. The staff are v attentive, polite and friendly. They brought some colouring sheets and crayons to the table for the children to amuse themselves whilst we waited for the food, which wasnt that long. The children loved their meals, and we did too. There was even vegan food for my husband. Great location too, handy for parking and the town. Recommended.

1  Thank Sarah A