“A great curry in a smart restaurant with friendly and helpful staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rajpoot Indian Restaurant

Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff
Evesham, UK
“A great curry in a smart restaurant with friendly and helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I visited the Rajpoot late on a Tuesday night on my own after spending the evening nearby on business. The restaurant was empty when I arrived and would have probably closed very soon had I not appeared. Even though it was very late the guy who welcomed me was friendly, helpful and did everything he could to make me happy.
The dish I wanted (a Naga Curry) was only on the menu with Chicken however they happily made it with Prawns when I asked. When the food came the curry was excellent, the nan just as I like it and the rice just as it should be. At the end of it all the price was very reasonable too (£17 for a large beer, main course, nan and rice).
I was tempted to give a 5-star rating but only resisted as I have had a few curries that were better, not many though, and many, many that were worse. However I think 5-stars should be only used in exceptional cases, but Rahpoot comes very close!
Give them a visit, I don't think you'll be disappointed

sussex, england
“Very Nice Spice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

for this review i have ignored the poor poppadom offerings [bad raita, nuclear orange mango chutney and bland onion] and basing my score on the main course offerings only. stunning curry [king prawn bhuna] fab veg rice, mushroom rice, sweetly delish plain nan, outstanding mushroom bahji and saag aloo. only thing that didnt match the standard of the rest was cauliflower bahji. the spice blends were just amazing. great friendly service and nice decor and comfy seats.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Good food & great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Ended up here accidentally, but really glad we did. A good curry in nice surroundings with attentive (but not overly), friendly and patient staff.

• Visited August 2012
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“A good curry in Brecon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were going to go to the Nepalese restaurant but we were told there was an hour wait so we went to the Rajpoot instead. We had a nice curry and very good service. Would go back if visiting Brecon.

• Visited July 2012