“A dream haven in a lovely little town!”
Check Availability
The Fan Fawr Suite
The Fan Y Big Suite
The Fan Hir Suite
The Fan Nedd Suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AisSK597
London, United Kingdom
“A dream haven in a lovely little town!”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful stay! I've come straight on to review as i am so pleased. I really didn't know what to expect when visiting, as I'd not been to the area before and booked this as a last minute thing, but oh my goodness! The Synergy retreat is beautiful, clean, inviting and warm. As soon as i entered i was greeted by Pete and Tamzin and offered bucks fizz and minced pies, so cute! My room was lovely, the bed was amazing and the continental breakfast this morning was perfect before exploring the area. Brecon is a gorgeous town full of loads of little shops, and the hiking routes are amazing! I finished my stay with a massage from Pete and Tamzin (a "Four Handed Experience"... which i'd never experienced before :P) and it was without doubt the best massage i've ever had. I will absolutely be booking again!

Date of stay: December 2017
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 14, 2017
Thank you so very much Aisling for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us on the 2 day break. Tamz and I hope you have a great Christmas and look forward to you next visit in 2018.
bjornfran...
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful retreat in the heart of Wales”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a beautiful retreat in the heart of the Brecon Beacons, everywhere you look you see mountains and stunning views, i am a photographer and this location didn't disappoint. The retreat itself was extremely tranquil and relaxing, very comfy room a and lovely hosts. I also received a 4 handed massage in my package! this is something i suggest everybody tries, i couldn't have been any more chilled out.

I highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 14, 2017
Thankyou Bjorn. It was our pleasure to have you stay at our retreat. Hope to see you again.
gillybarn...
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“An Amazing Find”
Reviewed December 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

We came to Brecon for short overnight break before a major operation not in the best of spirits.On arriving at Retreat we were treated by a Pete you warmly invited us in and offered us a glass of Bucks Fizz.After a guided tour of the facilities and fire procedure he showed us to a very lovely and inviting guest room on the first floor.He also explained that they were specialist in Holistic total body massage therapy should we desire a massage during our stay.After a wonderful shower we visited the Brecon Castle hotel for dinner at Pete's recommendation and we we must say it was excellent.After returning to Pete's retreat We asked if it would be possible for me to have a massage in the hope it would calm my nerves with the operation coming up.Pete took us up to a beautiful massage room that smelt amazing and was lit with lovely candles which started to set me at ease instantly.He took me thru a medical questionnaire to identify and possible medical concerns before starting my massage.The Massage was I must say absolutely wonderful and lifted my spirits to a level I did know was possible..so I would strongly recommend if you have time when you stay.After getting dressed Pete invited into his Conservatory for a drink and Chat with other guests and it was an absolutely lovely evening.The Bed was lovely and we had a great nights sleep.We came across synergymassageretreat by accident but it will definitely be a place we come back to next year..many thanks to for a great stay with a great host.

Date of stay: December 2017
Dec 4, 2017
Ahhhhh.....What can I possibly say in reply to this Jill and Brian?. It was my total pleasure to have you both stay at our home and hope that when you decide to return to Brecon we will have the pleasure of your company again. Thank you for choosing to staying with us. Best regards Pete
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing