Tripadvisor

“Great place”
Review of Hills

Hills
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Brecon
Description: Family restaurant serving amazing American classics. Located one mile outside of Brecon at Bishops Meadow.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

A really good restaurant. I the New York burger which was delicious. Great service also. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (374)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Very helpful and friendly staff, always love coming, food is amazing, my children also love coming, my son love to colour a picture for the staff

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I can't recommend this place enough, definitely the best burger in Wales maybe the best burger I've ever had. I happily drive over an hour to eat here, I love the fact the change up their menu every month whilst keeping their classics on the menu.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Having visited Hills several times I’ve never been disappointed with my meal. The staff are really helpful and friendly and the food is always delicious. I live about 30 miles away but it’s always well worth the trip to sample the monthly specials.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Third time here and constantly amazing! If you’ve been thinking of a good burger it’s a must you won’t be disappointed,