“New style Premier Inn!”

Premier Inn Wrexham Town Centre Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Wrexham
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Probably the nicest Premier Inn I've stayed in!

I've stayed in a fair few Premier Inns both for work and personal use and this is the best in terms of decor, comfort and just overall being very new! Magnetic key cards are obtained at check in which give access to both stairs/lifts as well as rooms, and the corridors are nice and bright as are the rooms (see photos attached).

The TV in the room is a fair bit bigger than the regular Premier Inn ones, and is also bracketed to the wall opposite the bed which is perfect for viewing from in bed. My only grumble was with the wi-fi - having paid for it, it kept dropping out on a regular basis (I was in room 210) which was disappointing as I was using it do work. The mobile internet connection is patchy too.

Breakfast was as expected from a Premier Inn, all the usual stuff available and cooked to order. Parking at front of hotel is ideal although the hotel is very close (walking distance) from the rail station, so either way getting in and out is very easy.

If I am back in the area, will certainly look at booking this one again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 27, 2014

As a frequent traveller, I have experienced a number of Premier Inns across the UK; however, I think this has to be the best one so far.

A last minute work trip prompted my stay here. Although I didn't book myself (this was done on behalf of my employer), this hotel was quickly and efficiently booked with no problems.

When my colleague and myself arrived, we were greeted straight away by a very friendly front-of-house staff member, who checked us in, pointed us in the direction of our rooms and was able to give us plenty of helpful information about the hotel itself and the surrounding area.

The rooms were comfortable (best night's sleep I've had in ages), clean and spacious. We were also fortunate enough to sample the hearty breakfast the next morning, which was also a nice treat. Again the breakfast staff were really welcoming and friendly - just what you need first thing in a morning and ahead of a busy day in an unfamiliar place.

A great, warm, welcoming hotel that I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Excellent as usual premier inn. Great staff on arriving and lovely man called Scott at breakfast who kept us all happy. Comfy beds and rooms for all 5 of us and of course it was all for a brilliant price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Me and my husband stayed at this premier inn for my birthday weekend get away. We booked this hotel as it was close to the Bangor on dee races that we went to while staying there. Hotel is lovely and modern and the staff are very friendly, always there to help with a smile on there face.
Hotel is only 5 minutes walk away from the town centre and over the road from the train station which we used to go to chester for the day. I would reccomentdif you are wanting to visit chester to stay here so easy to get the train straight through and much better value for money than staying in chester.
We are going to book to go back and take our little girl with us we liked it that much.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Best Premier Inn By Far Great Standard For The Future. Life Was Made So Simple With Self Check In. Staff Were Pleasant, Very Helpful, And Approachable. Easy Layout And Great Parking Facility. However Our Room Was Right Next To The Stairs So All We Could Hear Was The Door Slamming But This Didn't Keep Us Awake. The Room Was MASSIVE, So Much Space With A Big Telly, Didn't Know What To Do With All The Space. Excellent Value For Money With Great Road Links And Within Walking Distance To Town. Breakfast Was Very Nice With A Wide Variety Of Both Hot And Cold Food And Beverages.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had an enjoyable stay overall however I hated the Kitchen concept at this hotel. Menu doesn't have much choice which normally doesn't bother me but no fish dishes apart from salmon steak not even the staple fish and chips. There is no bar as such so nothing on draught only bottles of beer. The staff seem overstretched but they were all pleasant, running between reception & the dining area. Breakfast felt rushed and not relaxed as it should be due to the staff dashing about.
Real pity as hotel in great location, everything's spotlessly clean , I think the management should review the dining arrangements as above and install a Table Table or similar to capitalise on the lack of eating places in the local area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I have just got back from a 2 night stay at this hotel. We often stay at Premier Inns and can safely say that this hotel is the best. We had the best nights sleep!! (The last time we visited Wrexham we stayed at the Ramada Plaza Hotel and we would say that this hotel is on par, if not better.) It is a new build with only a 5-10 minute walk into town. Staff are very friendly from front desk to the cleaning staff. A special thank you to Scott & Sara who made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend to friends and family. Well done Premier Inn!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple