“Excellent Golf course for all abilities.”
Review of Plassey Golf Club

Plassey Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a unique but traditional 9 hole (4961 yard par 66) parkland golf club. Our mature setting, landscaping, trees and a number of natural water features combined with bunkers that provide a good variety of hazards to test the skills of golfers of all levels.The 50 acre golf course is set within 250 acres of beautiful and tranquil countryside adjoining the award winning Plassey Leisure Park.
Soke-on-Trent
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Excellent Golf course for all abilities.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Played the course last week and in my opinion this must be one of the best courses in the area, the course is in great condition and the greens are some of the best I've played on. A real interesting course at great value. Highly recommended, be back again soon
John handicap 22

Visited August 2013
3 Thank john461212

biddulph
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was invited by a friend to play the Plassey Golf Club and to be honest wasn't looking forward to it.
I have played golf for 30 years on some of the best courses in the UK and the thought of playing a 9 hole course that's attached to a caravan park didn't excite me at all.
What a surprise. It is both interesting and in excellent condition, and I can say in all honesty that unlike many 9 hole courses there are no poor holes.
The food available in the Club House is both varied and well cooked and especially important to me served within a reasonable time.
Will I play the course again? Certainly. I might even buy a caravan !!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank roger w
Leek, United Kingdom
“Our Society Golf Day at Plassey”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We held our Society Golf Day at Plassey Golf Club earlier this year and I would like to say what a great day we all had. The weather was kind and we were all very impressed with the location which is set on the outskirts of Wrexham.
When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Barry the manager and his assistant and once we signed the visitors book were shown around the clubhouse, the manager pointed out where the driving range and practise nets are before explaining the layout.
The course can only be described as immaculate for the time of year, and trust us we all play regular golf in and around the area. From Tee to Green could not be faulted and very challenging but suitable for most handicaps. After the game we really enjoyed a few pints and some home cooked food, Steak Pie was a true winner. This is a really friendly golf club and offers a tremendous golf course and facilities - Highly recommended and excellent value - Several of our party wished we lived nearer and would become full members.

Visited April 2013