“Great food great service!!!”
Review of The Nags Head - CLOSED

The Nags Head
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: https://lmt.tripadvisor.com/lmt/request/48765635
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Thought it was about time I added my thoughts after numerous enjoyable visits since the arrival of new management. our family live very close to the pub and having visited recently for food from the menu and the carvary I can confidently say that the quality of food and service is second to none! Each time we visit our little ones are given attention by all staff and we are really welcomed. The Chef always provides freshly cooked local produce and this is one place that nuggets and chips for the children takes on a whole different meaning! They are home made and freshly cooked with hand cut chips.....no junk here. My husband and I return again and again because it's a lovely place with great food. I have read some previous negative comments and can agree that during previous management there where issues and as such hubby and I didn't return. However after hearing rave reviews from locals about the new management and greatly improved food/service we took our chances and am glad we did:) a great place within walking distance :)

2  Thank Imelda4

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We visited the Nags Head last night with our two children, we have been there on a number of occasions whilst under new management so I thought its time to write our review. One word sums up our evening EXCELLENT with friendly staff, service, and fantastic food we couldn't of wished for anything else. I would fully recommend this establishment to anyone.

1  Thank Pete42_13
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited The Nags Head today, the food was fantastic, the staff were friendly and I can not fault our experience. Myself, my husband and son were all blown away with the quality of the food. We are not an easy bunch to please!

I would highly recommend this restaurant and will be going back in the very near future.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

One word sums it up AWFUL !
This was once a great establishment but has gone down hill .I wouldnt feed the food to my dogs and to see the landlord drinking constantly throughout our visit is not professional . Very disappointed.

1  Thank annrichards
Reviewed February 8, 2013

i have been to this establishment on a couple of occasions and the food seemed entirely different on both. on the last occasion i was not at all impressed when i walked in to the dining area where the staff were gathered gossiping and using foul language aswell as there being a strong smell of ciggarette smoke permeating from the staff which is unpleasent enough without it being in an etablishment serving food. it is also unpleasent seeing the chef obtain a alcoholic beverage and consume it in an abrupt fashion this does not give confidence in how the food is being prepared. i regret to say that i will no longer be a cutosmer to this etablishment.

2  Thank jane d