“Car Park Attendants Unbelievably Rude”
Review of Eagles Meadow

Eagles Meadow
Ranked #17 of 51 things to do in Wrexham
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Car Park Attendants Unbelievably Rude”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Taking my wife on a rare shopping trip in her wheelchair, arrived to find people having problem with the car parking machines not accepting change to give tickets. Attendant nearby could not care less- said he would book us if we left our cars without ticket- even with a disabled sticker and wheelchair passenger. Second machine we tried did not work either. Still no softening of attitude or attempt to sort problem properly- just rudeness and beligerance. The other family drove away to shop elsewhere with free car parks, so shops are losing out. I managed to pay with credit card eventually. Attendant said if he was photographed he would have to have me arrested by police-?something to hide?
The car park claims to be offering a promotional offer at £2.50, but that is actually an increase in the former fee from £2- for same period of time- ?trades description?
Attendants like this, dealing with the public and folk in wheelchairs, just before Christmas, do not, in my opinion, deserve the job, until they learn to be civil and helpful

Visited December 2013
6 Thank Barry G

• Polish first
Wrexham, Wales (United Kingdom)
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Ridiculous!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

As noted by another reviewer the cost of parking here has -again- increased. The irony of this lies in the statement that the latest prices are a 'special promotion' ! I think we all know who benefits from this-it's certainly not the shopper nor indeed Wrexham town.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Hwntw
Wrexham, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Car parking”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Last week I went to pop into eagles meadow shops only to find out that the cost of parking had increased from £2 to £2.50 for 2 hrs. You cannot only park for an hour, the minimum is 2 hours. Total rip off! This increase will only put people off going to eagles meadow and make it even less attractive then it is now.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank marypendine
Wrexham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Waste of time and money!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Expensive parking, Not having a roof makes it cold, windy, and wet when raining. Not to mention the place looks like a prison. It looks like they ran out of building materials half way through and just finished it off with what they had lying around. I went there once and I doubt I will ever go again. I go to Mold or Chester now. Much better.

Visited December 2012
5 Thank Tim D
Wrexham, North Wales
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Most expensive car parking”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I shop at M&S twice a week and because I usually have 2 carrier bags I have to park close, in the multi storey car park. I'm usually about 10 to 15 minutes and on both occasions have to pay £2.
Ridiculous, when we go to Mold we can park for 20p for three hours. In Rhyl multi storey I pay £1 for two hours.
We have noticed how much quieter M&S is from when it was in Regent street in the centre of town, surely a better place would have been the old TJ Hughes store.

Visited October 2013