“Great Birthday Party”

Oswestry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Birthday Party”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The staff were brilliant with the children (aged 10-11). They had a high ropes party for my daughter's 11th birthday party. The children did some team building with standing on crates (who can stand on the most amount of crates), Jacob's Ladder, Leap of Faith and the Zip Wire.

The timing was excellent - 2 hours to complete the activities and then a hot meal of bacon butties and chips followed by ice-cream.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank JO H

Chester, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We booked my son and his friend in for a 1 hour taster climbing session. I was unsure of what to expect, however I was very impressed. The boys had a fantastic time and Leon their instructor was such a lovely guy, he was very kind and patient with the boys, but wasn't afraid to push them to achieve more than they thought they could. I would recommend this to any parent struggling for party or present for their kids. I was very tempted to book myself in.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank SueBurton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic place would recommend”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Ian and Leon are both fantastic instructors couldn't ask for friendlier staff, very knowledgeable. I've been climbing at the centre for nearly 2 years and couldn't fault it.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Scorpiom92
Wrexham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Value - Helpful Staff”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We had our son's Birthday Party here this afternoon, and for 2 hours we had the friendly and amusing help of instructor Leon, so all of the 8 children had more than their fill of the climbing walls. When they were done, Leon performed some miracles of gravity, first by encouraging some of the lardy parents up the walls, and then, after we goaded him, by performing his party piece of leaping up the walls with arm power alone, well done! The children then had a well earned sit down meal/party. We really enjoyed it and plenty of our party will be back . Thank you.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Alan_W186451
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day out for all ages”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Booked an induction on the phone and found the very polite and helpful, when we arrived we where kindly greeted by the staff who suggested I could have a coffee whilst my children where climbing as I had my baby with me, cafe staff engaged in polite conversation and my children having the induction had a great time climbing and Ian made them laugh a lot, was a great day out and the food and art painted by Ian was fantastic, we learnt so many things about the centre and the art hung around the cafe! Definitely recommend with enthusiasm! And will be seeing you again very soon!

Visited February 2013