“Re visit and still amazing”

Penceunant Isaf Tea Rooms
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Llanberis
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Welsh
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We serve Hot chocolate, Tea, Coffee, beer wine, and a small selection of light snacks. Open all the year round we are dog friendly and walkers can eat their own food on the premises. Taxis are arranged by request. Please note that we do not serve meals.
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
“Re visit and still amazing”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went back to Snowdon again this year and the first place I wanted to visit was the tea rooms! Steffan was lovely once again and makes the visit there even more special. If you are going to the area I certainly recommend a visit to the unique and wonderful tea rooms

• Polish first
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Just keep coming back!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My son and I stopped off after his first trip up Snowdon (I've lost count) we were made most welcome and I was so impressed that I just keep coming back to the website and can't wait to return to the café. I think the generosity of spirit is well expressed by the fact they share their fantastic recipes. Try making the Bara Brith!

Visited July 2012
Chester, United Kingdom
“Not only a cafe but a secret weekend hideaway”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Steffan provides a welcome second to none at this quaint tea room, service is impecable and the scones fantastic! But wait there is also a room with suberb views over the valley to Llanberis to rent and its decor martches the tea room - fantastic! My wife and I had the pleasuire of staying there weekend of 17-19th May and Steffan could not do enough for us including the biggest breakfast on the planet. A must for any walker on Snowdon to call in for refreshments and ideal also for a special weekend break. Cannot praise it enough.

London
“Amazing - what a place and superb service.!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

this is the perfect place to be after a 6 hour trek to Mount Snowdon. Extremely friendly host and the tea and scones are simply sublime.
the cafe itself is unique with antique furniture and the back part of the cafe forming part of the mountain itself. must visit.

• Visited May 2013
penceunant, Owner at Penceunant Isaf Tea Rooms, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive review and we hope to see you back at the cafe soon
“Perfect end!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Myself, hubby and friends all walked up and down Snowden at May bank holiday. The mist came down and it was a dreadful walk at the top. We started so we wanted to finish, we could hardly see in front of us as the weather was so bad. We persevered and came back down and stopped off for a couple of beers. Steffan was very friendly and made us all feel at home. The beers were a perfect end to the day! Sue and I are going again on Sunday to walk in aid of breast cancer and hopefully we'll be popping back in for a couple of beers at the end ad to say hello to Steffan!

Visited May 2013
penceunant, Owner at Penceunant Isaf Tea Rooms, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Many thanks for the review (Hope that the bad weather didnt put you off snowdon) Look forward to seeing you again