All reviews crisps high street toast chocolate bar would definitely stay here again superior room top floor breakfast was freshly cooked biscuits lovely room powerful shower full english breakfast yogurt mount snowdon pubs and restaurants tea and coffee highly recommend this b b
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We booked for one night but changed quite late on to incorporate two nights in the picturesque Llanberis in order to do the things we had planned; this was extended to us without issue or problem. After traversing the most horrific ridges of Snowdon in the worst weather imaginable, we needed a hot bath, radiators to dry our drenched clothes and a no-fuss check-in; this was exactly what we received. The outside didn’t look the most appealing but inside the rooms are contemporary and roomy. We had the most wonderful stay and would definitely recommend this place. The view outside our window over the lake was also something quite wonderful. ❤️

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2018

My wife and I stayed for a night last week before we climbed Snowdon. Although we turned up at 9.30pm we were met by a young lady and shown to our room (room 4) which had a very comfortable bed and was well equipped with everything we needed (even chocolate bars and bags of crisps!). Breakfast the next morning was excellent and we could have eaten seconds. We've stayed at the large hotel at the other end of Llanberis a couple of times but that has nothing on this. Will definitely be back here sometime soon :)

Room Tip: Room 4 was quiet and had a great view of the lake
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dave T
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My husband and I sent 2 nights at the Alpine Lodge on 10th and 11th August 2018. I was taking part in the Big Brutal Swim in Llyn Padarn on the Sunday. We were greeted by a really nice young lady who immediately made us feel welcome. Overall we were delighted with the hotel. We had a lovely comfortable 1st floor room (Room 3) with a nice view of the lake. Everything was spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfy and the bathroom had nice toiletries and big fluffy towels. Breakfast was freshly cooked for us, and was delicious! We have stayed in Llanberis before, in a much larger and more expensive hotel, but it wasn't as nice, and we will definitely stay at the Alpine Lodge next time. After we checked out, they allowed me to come back to the hotel for a shower after my big swim, which was very welcome when I was cold and tired. Full marks!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Room 3 has a great view!
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tubalady
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Had a one night stay in Llanberis to walk snowdon. Found alpine lodge easily and had ample parking. Gill was there to greet us (a lovely lady) she showed us to our room. The room itself was at the front of the building with a lake view, lovely decor and very clean. Snowdon railway is only a ten minute walk and there were some lovely pubs nearby. Breakfast didnt disappoint...we are already planning our next stay here.
Highly Recommend!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My mum and I stayed here for 3 nights whilst we climbed Snowdon and explored Llanberis. The room was clean and comfortable and well kept. We enjoyed our cooked breakfast every morning which they catered for our gluten free diet. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family