“Lovely”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llanberis
Dolafon Guest House
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Llanberis
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed here with relatives in May. Really lovely accommodating host, delicious breakfast, comfy bed, quiet and very handy location and good value for money. Great locality to Snowdonia Railway too.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AussiesQld

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was mountain biking in the area and I enjoyed a 2 night stay. My primary concern was with bike security which was handled perfectly with a secure alarmed garage with plenty of room and two dogs on the premises one of which would act as a decent deterrent (both of which were lovely to all the guests).

The room was clean spacious and very well equipped, not to my decorated to my personal taste but in no way offensive and I'm sure that lots of people would love it. The breakfast was very nice with choice of cereal and full cooked breakfast.

The Owen's were very nice and friendly and I would whole heartedly recommend anyone to stay here. I certainly will next time I ride Antur Stiniog.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Thiborferency
Reviewed April 27, 2014

From the friendly welcome, beautiful house and lovely rooms to the delicous breakfast this is one of the best Guest Houses I have ever stayed in. If you are visiting Snowdon try to stay here, you will not be disappointed. Thank you to the owners for a fantastic few days in a wonderful part of the country.

Room Tip: Some rooms are not ensuite but do have a private bathroom. If this is important then do ask.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Absolutely perfect. Nothing more needs to be said really. The hostess is a lovely lady, always ready to assist and very friendly. The rooms were fantastic. The bed was so soft and after a day of hiking I couldn't have ask for better! I don't think I will go to any other after staying there. It's great for everyone! The simple breakfasts went a long way. They really know how to feed hikers!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Many many thanks to Sandra for an amazing stay after our Snowdon climb. Sandra's hospitality was the best that I have ever experienced, her attention to detail made me and my friends feel extremely welcome. Breakfast was amazing too! Will certainly be back for more. Many thanks!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This has to be one of the most FABULOUS guest houses I've ever stayed in. The house was stunning, rooms were spotless and the bed was so comfortable it was like sleeping on a fluffy cloud. The host, Sandra couldn't do enough for us and went miles above and beyond the call of duty to accomodate us. I actually can't wait to go back, in fact.... when can I move in??

Breakfast was 5*, everything was 5*..... excellente :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cliffpot
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I've travelled the world and stayed in some of the best hotels, but the service at the Dolafon is unrivalled! The Owens are DELIGHTFUL! It was like staying with your parents. Breakfast was AMAZING and vast. I could wax lyrical about this place all day. I'll be back this year! X

• Stayed: March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanberis
The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
Travelodge Bangor Wales
Lake View
Lake View
#6 of 7 in Llanberis

Been to Dolafon Guest House? Share your experiences!