On arrival we were given our room key by the receptionist with no instructions to where the room was, we managed to find it in the rabbit warren of corridors. The room was of adequate size with large double bed well 2 singles pushed together. The bathroom had a strange smell. We we drew the curtains the dust on top of the curtains was clearly visible and we couldn't believe a cleaner could miss. The breakfast was plain and simple nothing special. The 3 course meal we had in the resturant was very nice and the highlight of our time in the hotel. Great location for visiting this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales